Halquinol, antimicrobial growth promoter and non-antibiotic therapeutic. Maintains intestinal health through its activity against bacteria (Gram positive and Gram negative), fungi and protozoa. It acts only in the intestine, without being absorbed, so it has a wide safety margin and can be used in any productive stage.
It decreases the peristaltic activity of the intestine (intestinal motility), allowing nutrients and water to have more exposure time to be absorbed.
It is compatible with other treatments and resists pelletizing temperatures.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
- Maintains controlled harmful microorganisms of the digestive system.
- More consistent stools and less diarrhea.
- Reduces the amount of egg dirty by faeces.
- Has a positive effect on production parameters (egg quality, feed conversion).
- Improves batch uniformity.
- Reduces mortality.
- It does not generate resistance, so it can be used continuously.