FERPAC INTERNACIONAL, S.A. DE. C.V., in terms of the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Individuals (hereinafter referred to as “The Law”) asks you to read carefully the Terms and Conditions contained in this Privacy Notice, as the contribution you make of your personal data either by physical or electronic means constitutes the express acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and therefore expressly authorizes us to the processing and transfer of your personal data in the terms expressed below:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I.- The purpose of this Notice is the protection of your personal data through which legitimate, controlled and informed treatment will be given, in order to guarantee your privacy, as well as your right to informative self-determination, personal data will be understood as those established in article 3, sections V and VI of the Law, in addition to the financial or economic data that we may request.
II.- FERPAC INTERNACIONAL, S.A. DE C.V. (hereinafter FERPAC) in accordance with the provisions of Article 15 of the Act, will be responsible for your information or personal data agreeing to protect your personal information with the highest indices of legal security, technology and administrative. It also undertakes not to sell, rent, share or disclose your personal information to third parties for illicit purposes.
III.- By sending your personal data to FERPAC employees via e-mail or by means of the physical delivery of said information, you accept and authorize us to use and treat in an automated manner your Personal Data and information supplied, which will form part of our database with the purpose of using them in an enunciative way, but not limited to: identify you, locate you, communicate with you, contact you, send you information with the following purposes:
1. To attend legal requirements of competent authorities.
2. To carry out studies for internal control purposes.
3. Make your knowledge, the range of new products, as well as promotions, market studies, notifications of change in conditions and in general all advertising derived from the products we offer.
4. Analysis of the use of our products.
5. For compliance with our terms and conditions arising from a legal relationship.
IV.- Therefore, I expressly accept and authorize FERPAC to transfer my personal data either within or outside the territory of the United Mexican States:
1. The affiliated companies FERPAC.
Third party service providers for the fulfillment of the legal obligations acquired by FERPAC or any of the affiliated companies.
3. Third party providers of research services, data analysis, sending information focused on the needs of the holder of personal data, as well as the performance of other services necessary or required by the holder of personal data.
4. Third parties derived from a corporate restructuring, including the merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of assets.
5. Other transfers provided for in the aforementioned Law and its Regulations.
V.- In terms of the established by article 22 of the Law, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the treatment of your Personal Data, by means of request via e-mail to email@example.com Ferpac reserves the right to modify and/or change the present Privacy Notice at any time. Any change to this privacy notice will be informed through our website: www.ferpac.com
HAVING READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS PRIVACY NOTICE AND ITS CONTENT AND SCOPE, I ACCEPT THIS PRIVACY NOTICE AS A MANIFESTATION OF M
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator